For California Farmers
and the Businesses that help them
THIS POLICY APPLIES TO ALL INFORMATION COLLECTED ONLINE AND IN OUR OFFICE
- SOURCE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION INCLUDE:
- Information given to us through online forms or subscriptions.
- Information collected through telephone conversation or in person.
- USES OF THIS INFORMATION:
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights , property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.